1 Nephi 3:7 "...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Surprise Saturday E-Mail



January 21, 2012

Thanks for the donuts they are very good and the cold one hit the spot!!! (Coke Zero) I am doing well. I hope that you are getting my letters. My normal p days are on Thursday. I don’t know when I will be on, but it will be after 11:30 I think because we go to the temple on that day.  Um it is great here. I still get a little home sick but all my district is very nice. Whenever we start getting home sick we just start to tell stories.
I haven’t seen Landon yet. Maybe you could ask his mom what time he has his meals at because I want to see him before he leaves. Thanks for all the letters, they really pick me up when I am down. Had my first gym session yesterday. There aren’t that many athletes in my gym haha so they think that I am the king of bball even though I wasn’t even trying. Dave, Andy and one of the football players from dixe have gym right after me so I see them then. They all look good. I am going to weigh my self today to see if I lost any weight. The food is ok, it isn’t the best but until u sent me some food I was starving at night but now I am fine.... but how is the b-town? How is Lares doing?  Tell him I love him and to write me.
Well my time is about up. Just remember to check your email on Thursdays so we can chat. I don’t have much more to say but I can feel the Lord starting to take over and help me in my everyday activities. The language is not that bad. I can’t believe how much I have learned in two days. It does feel like I have been in here for a long time though haha. I have lost count of how many times I have almost reached in my pocket to text u or call u I just miss you guys. I now know how close we were as a family. I know some elders that hate their family but that is not the case with me. Love you.

Elder Parkinson

1 comment:

  1. I bet by the time I found out when Landon's lunch is they will have found each other. I hope they have met by now. I know he saw Monson pretty quick so we will see. Landon doesn't leave until Feb. 15th.

    ReplyDelete