1 Nephi 3:7 "...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hola Rancho Vista

We have been waiting on the edge of our seats for the past week to see where Elder Parkinson was transferred to.  I had been checking his debit card activity everyday last week, but for some reason this was the first week of his mission that he chose not to use his debit card.  Go figure :)  After all the waiting, we heard from Elder P around 1:30 today and now know he is serving in Rancho Vista, California.  His email was very short today and the emails weren't going through, so we weren't able to email back and forth, but he seems to be doing well.  He also forgot to let us know his new address, so we got a little help from our trusted friend, Ryker Thacker.  I don't know how Thacker found the address so quickly, but we are grateful that he has magic powers!!!


Elder Parkinson:  Hey mom.  Well I got transferred to a place called Rancho Vista.  It is on the west side of Palmdale.  My new companion and I don't really have a lot in common and are having a hard time finding anything to relate to, but we will make it work.  The area is super good and I didn't have time last week to write a letter with my new address.  I don't have a lot of time today to email either, but I want to say thank you for all that you do for me and I love you.


The new address:

Elder Jordan Parkinson
39323 Jacob Dr.
Palmdale, CA 93551


 Image of the area from the web

 Go Eagles!

I put Elder Parkinson's address into Google Earth and it looks like these are his new digs.

No comments:

Post a Comment