1 Nephi 3:7 "...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Super Bowl Package


I am getting ready to send a "Super Bowl" package to the boys.  I have one for Elder Parkinson, one for Elder Coffman and one for Elder Gautavai.  Even though they will not be able to watch the game, hopefully they can have a little fun with their companions :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! I should throw in some football things with Landon's treats this week. Looks yummy! They will be so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO FUN!!! Chelsy, what don't you do that isn't just over the top? The Elders are going to shout for joy when they get this. I'm pretty sure Elder C is going to have withdrawals when he gets to Mexico and can't receive your awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful resources here after i will be updated. Thanks for the efforts to post this kind of leaf.
    Super bowl commercials 2013

    ReplyDelete