1 Nephi 3:7 "...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, December 24, 2012

Feliz Navidad

Elder Parkinson still had his Pday today, but his message was short and sweet.  I'm okay with that since we get to talk with him tomorrow!!!!! It will be the best Christmas gift ever!!!! We haven't spoken with Jordan since May 13, so we are very excited around here.  Luckily, Elder Parkinson did send a sim card last week so there are some fun pictures to post.


Elder Parkinson:  Hey mom.  This will be short, but I love you so much.  I am doing great!  The 25 days of Christmas is going great and we really like doing it.  Elder _____ loves the glasses!  I am loving it out here and I will call you tomorrow morning.


 Elder Parkinson reading the instructions for the "25 days of Christmas" package

 Elder Parkinson with the zone leaders waiting for Elder Flake to arrive as his new companion.

 Decorating their real Christmas tree
(Yes, I do think the other Elder is wearing footie pajamas)

 The finished work of art.

 These four Elders all share the same house in Palmdale.

 Elder Thacker and Elder Parkinson reunited shortly

 Elder's Flake and Parkinson giving their cheesiest grins.  You can see why they get along so well.

 The four amigos making their Christmas card


Look Ma, No Hands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment