1 Nephi 3:7 "...I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sushi Craving

Today's email was very short and sweet.  Even though I am a little sad that I didn't get to email back and forth with Elder Parkinson today, seeing this email lets me know just how happy and anxiously engaged he is.  I love being a missionary mom!


Elder Parkinson:  Okay, well first, this is going to be short because we are going to catch a bus to go get sushi today at 10:50 so this email is going to be quick.  The area is good.  We found a kid named Alijando.  He is really cool and loves meeting with us.  My comp and I are doing great as well.  I am sad to hear that Austin and BHS lost, but at least they made Sports Center, haha!  I love the basketball state tournament.  I am doing great out here and I did get the packages, so thank you.  About school when I get back, I am still not completely sure where I want to go so I will keep praying about it so hopefully I can get an answer.  I am loving it out here and am running short on time, so I just want you to know that I love you so much.  I am sorry that this has to be so short.  Next week I promise it will be very long.  I love you so much and hope you have a great week.



Austin and the Bountiful Braves during the semifinal game of the state high school basketball tournament.  They ended up getting beat by a half court shot at the buzzer.  It was such a lucky shot, but it did make the ESPN Sports Center's #2 play that day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment